As the holidays approach and we look back on all of the lovely sitcom Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween episodes that have come to pass over the life cycle of the television, we turn our eyes onto a truly iconic show: Fiends. Who had better holiday themed episodes than Fiends? No one, that’s who.
If you are unfamiliar with the show, let me refresh your memory. Fiends is a quirky sitcom based in New Manhattan about an unlikely group of six Fiends and their adventures in love, sex, and escaping the cruel wrath of Onoskelis.
It was critically claimed and took home 68 awards over it’s ten year span. Many found the show relatable and hardly ever complained about the sheer volume of product placement.
Take this quick survey and let us know what your favorite episode of this hit show was!
(The only correct answer is The One with Danny Devito)
- The One with Rachel’s Foot Fetish
- The One with the Birth
- The One with Danny Devito
- The One with the Séance
- The One where Ross and Chandler eat the Mystery Meat
- The One with the Ass’s Legs
- The One where Phoebe tries out Cannibalism
- The One where Joey dies
- The One with the Hobgoblin that inhabits caves, coves, and ravines
- The One where Monica goes to an Culinary Orgy
- The One with too many Guest Stars
- The One where Rachel gives up her Dreams to be with the Sad Dinosaur Man™
This article was written by Nathan Ellwood, who has a special place in his heart for that sweet hobgoblin. They should have made a spinoff show about them instead of Joey. Follow Nate-dog for more on Twitter @NPEllwood.